Dr. Hunt is currently accepting highly qualified individuals with backgrounds in rehabilitation, kinesiology, or biomedical engineering to pursue studies at the MSc, PhD, or Post-doctoral level through the Graduate Programs in Rehabilitation Sciences. Trainees should expect to develop skills in one or more of the following areas: biomechanical analysis of human movement, exercise training for pathological populations, or clinical trials.
Funding is available to highly qualified and suitable trainees without external scholarship funding. However, all potential trainees are expected to apply for possible external and internal sources of funding and to contact Dr. Hunt well in advance (at least 3-4 months) to any funding deadlines or application to the graduate program.
We have two intakes of students annually:
- Students wishing to start in September must apply by February 1st
- Those wishing to start in January must apply by June 1st
Interested individuals are asked to provide the following information to Dr. Hunt via e-mail prior to applying to the program:
- An up-to-date CV
- A copy of University grades (unofficial transcript or screen capture of statement of grades)
- A one-page summary of research interests and goals for the graduate program
- Names of two academic references